[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text delay=”0″]Congratulations! You just signed up for a new gym membership, received your shiny membership card and can’t wait to get started. We want to help you take full advantage of your MatchPoint NYC gym membership, which is why we created this check list. It will help you properly plan your pre and post workout routines to achieve your fitness goals.
- Prior to coming in to the gym, make a plan. Don’t just come a do a little bit of everything. Make your research, find a simple workout plan to begin with and learn how to match exercises together.
- Choose your fuel. Nutrition is as important as training, your meal plan must complement your lifestyle.
- Hydrate, it is essential to maintain good electrolyte balance in your body, especially when you’re training.
- Proper shoes. If you are implementing classic base exercises in your program like squat or deadlift you will not get away with regular running shoes.
- None of the progress comes overnight, but if you are loyal to your goals, your body will reward you.
FIND YOUR GAME[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]